Everybody on the internet is asking how they can make money with Pinterest? is it legit? and a short answer to these questions is “YES”.
Did you know that you could make an extra $100+ per day just pinning on Pinterest?
Pinterest is an incredibly popular platform that can be used to drive traffic to your website, increase brand awareness, and even make money.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at some of the ways you can use Pinterest to monetize your content and make money online. From affiliate marketing to sponsored posts and product promotions, there are plenty of opportunities to turn your Pinterest account into a profitable venture.
7 Easy Steps To Make Money with Pinterest
1. Create a Pinterest Business Account
To start making money on Pinterest, the very first step is to create a Pinterest business account. Having a business account provides you with several additional features such as analytics to track your performance, rich pins that offer more information about your products, and the ability to run advertising campaigns for your products or services.
Creating a Pinterest business account is a straightforward process. Simply go to pinterest.com/business/create and follow the prompts to set up your account. Once you’ve created your account, you can start optimizing your profile and creating quality pins to attract more followers and potential customers.
2. Optimize Your Profile
Once you have created your business account, the next step is to optimize your profile. A well-optimized profile can help you attract more followers and potential customers. Some tips for optimizing your profile include:
- Choose a profile picture that represents your brand or business
- Write a bio that clearly explains what you offer and includes relevant keywords
- Add a link to your website or online store
- Create boards that are relevant to your niche or business
3. Create Quality Pins
The key to success on Pinterest is to create quality pins that are visually appealing and informative. Pins are like mini-ads that showcase your product or service. Some tips for creating quality pins include:
- Use high-quality images or videos
- Include text overlays that provide more information about your product or service
- Use eye-catching colors and fonts
- Create pins that are optimized for mobile devices
4. Build Your Following
To make money on Pinterest, you need to build a following. The more followers you have, the more people will see your pins and potentially engage with them. Some tips for building your following include:
- Follow other users in your niche or industry
- Engage with other users’ pins by liking, commenting, and repinning
- Join group boards to increase your exposure
- Promote your Pinterest account on your website and social media channels
5: Start a Blog
I highly recommend starting a self-hosted blog with Bluehost before you learn how to make money on Pinterest.
It is really cheap to invest in a web hosting plan plus you get a FREE domain name ($15 value) when you sign up through this special link here and go for at least the 12-month plan.
I personally started my blog with them too when I was a beginner and wanted to give blogging a try.
I know you might be thinking of starting a blog for free on WordPress.com or Blogger, but DO NOT go that route!
It would be near impossible to make money when you sign up for a free blog because no one will take you seriously.
On top of that, applying to ad networks and affiliate programs will be extremely tough. So believe me, you will want to start your blog the correct way by following my easy step-by-step tutorial here. You will thank yourself for doing this!
P.S. I‘m super excited to let you know that you can start your blog with Bluehost for as low as $2.95 USD/month when you use this exclusive link here! That’s an upfront investment of only $36 for the whole year, which is over 60% off regular pricing. Plus, when you sign up for at least the 12-month plan, will receive a FREE domain name ($15 value).
I really don’t know when this exclusive special ends so take advantage of this offer before it’s gone.
If you’re interested and would like to learn more, you can visit my tutorial, How To Start a Blog for Beginners here!
6. Monetize Your Pinterest Account
Once you have a large and engaged audience, you can start monetizing your account. There are several ways to do this, including:
Promote Affiliate Products
Affiliate marketing is a popular way to monetize your Pinterest account. By promoting products and services that align with your niche or interests, you can earn a commission for each sale made through your unique affiliate link. To promote affiliate products on Pinterest, create pins that showcase the products and include your affiliate link in the description. Be sure to disclose that you are promoting affiliate products in your pins.
Sell Your Products
If you have an online store, you can use Pinterest to drive traffic and sales to your website. Create pins that showcase your products and include a link to your online store in the description. To maximize your results, create boards that are specific to your products and optimize your pins for search keywords related to your niche.
If you offer a service such as photography, graphic design, or social media management, you can use Pinterest to showcase your work and attract potential clients. Create pins that showcase your portfolio and link to your website or contact information. By showcasing your work and demonstrating your expertise, you can build credibility and attract new clients through Pinterest.
Advertise on Pinterest
Pinterest’s advertising platform is a powerful tool for promoting your products or services to a larger audience. Promoted Pins are displayed in users’ feeds and search results, and can be targeted based on demographics, interests, and behaviors. To advertise on Pinterest, set up a campaign and create Pins that showcase your products or services. You can also use Promoted Pins to drive traffic to your website or promote specific content such as blog posts or webinars.
Collaborate with Brands
If you have a large following on Pinterest, you can collaborate with brands and earn income through sponsored content. Brands may pay you to create Pins or boards that feature their products or services. To collaborate with brands on Pinterest, reach out to them directly or sign up for influencer marketing platforms such as AspireIQ or Influencer.co.
6. Track Your Results
It’s crucial to track your results on Pinterest to ensure that your efforts are paying off. Pinterest offers analytics tools that can help you understand how your pins are performing, including the number of impressions, saves, and clicks they receive.
By analyzing this data, you can gain valuable insights into the preferences of your audience and the effectiveness of your content. Use this information to optimize your strategy and improve your results over time. By continually refining your approach and experimenting with different techniques, you can make the most of Pinterest’s potential to drive traffic and sales for your business.
Advanced Strategies for Monetizing Your Pinterest Account
Once you have a solid understanding of the basics of monetizing your Pinterest account, you can start exploring more advanced strategies. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Collaborate with other influencers and brands. By working with other influencers and brands, you can reach new audiences and increase your earning potential. This could include co-creating content, hosting giveaways, or even partnering on a product or service.
- Create a Pinterest-specific affiliate program. If you’re already an affiliate marketer, you can create a program specifically for Pinterest. This will allow other influencers and brands to promote your products or services and earn a commission.
- Offer Pinterest management services. Many businesses and individuals are looking for help managing their Pinterest accounts. By offering your services, you can charge a fee for managing accounts, creating pins, and more.
- Create a course or e-book. If you’re an expert in using Pinterest for monetization, you can create a course or e-book to teach others how to do the same. This can be a great way to generate passive income.
- Sell your own products or services. If you have your own product or service, you can use Pinterest to promote it. This could be anything from a physical product to an online course or e-book.
By exploring these advanced strategies, you can take your Pinterest monetization efforts to the next level and generate even more income.
Pinterest is a powerful platform that can be used to drive traffic to your website, increase brand awareness, and even make money. By understanding the various ways to monetize your account and experimenting with different strategies, you can turn your Pinterest account into a profitable venture.
Whether you’re interested in affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, or product promotions, there are plenty of ways to use Pinterest to achieve your goals. With the right approach, you can turn your Pinterest account into a valuable source of income.
Feel free to tell us in the comments, If there is anything you’d add, take away, or that you’ve been stuck with on your own journey.