CPA Marketing is a billion-dollar industry, yes you are reading that right, a billion with a “B”. It has become one of the best ways to make money online nowadays.
Maybe you have heard about CPA marketing and how you can make money promoting CPA offers, but you don’t know exactly what it is and how it works. If that is the case, then you have come to the right place.
In today’s blog post, I will show you everything you need to know about CPA Marketing, and I guarantee by reading this article you will be able to start your own CPA Marketing business today!
Ready? Let’s get started!
What is CPA Marketing?
CPA marketing is also known as (cost-per-action marketing). which is a style of the affiliate marketing business model. CPA networks offer a commission to the affiliates when a specific action is completed. These actions include filling out a form, signing up for a trial, or making a purchase.
The CPA affiliates are paid a commission each time a referred visitor completes one of these actions.
How Does CPA Marketing Work
To understand how CPA works you have to understand the affiliate marketing business model, below is a short guide just to make things simple for you.
The Affiliate Marketing Business model
Affiliate marketing is a business model in which an individual (known as an affiliate or publisher) promotes a company’s products or services and earns a commission for each sale made through their unique referral link.
- An Affiliate is a person who promotes a product, business, or service in order to receive a commission and ultimately earns money through it. The Affiliate is also known as the “Publisher”.
- The Merchant is the Brand or the Retailer whose product is promoted by an affiliate.
- Affiliate Network is where the offer for the affiliate can be located so that the affiliate can easily do the selection for different products and check out other payment options.
There are immense numbers of e-commerce websites selling their products at different rates. They sell thousands of products every day to their customers who have trust in them. This is where an Affiliate comes from. Your job, as an affiliate, is to tell the customers about the plusses and minuses of the product or service they are willing to buy.
You have to provide a referral link with a discount on it so that it can courage the clients to buy without being scared of anything. Yes, clients are more likely to make a purchase if they are provided with a huge discount.
The good news is that most companies offer up to 6 months cookie period depending on the merchant and territory you are in to make money with Affiliate Marketing.
Now that you know what Affiliate marketing is, let’s move to the CPA marketing business model.
The CPA marketing Business model
The CPA marketing Business model is very similar to affiliate marketing, you get a commission when someone takes action, The action can be anything from making a purchase to watching a video, filling out a form, or asking someone to download an app.
- Affiliate or Publisher: the influencer (blogger, brand, business) that promotes a business or a product in order to drive traffic to the e-commerce site so they can get a commission if anyone buys through that like.
- Business or Advertiser: the brand that desires a partnership with affiliates to drive quality traffic to their website, increase sales, or generate leads.
- CPA Network: is the platform that brings together the affiliates who want to make money by promoting other brands’ products and the businesses that want their products to be promoted.
Why You Need To Start CPA Marketing
The CPA marketing business model formula offers a lot of benefits, including:
Low-Cost Business Idea
The definitive advantage of CPA marketing is the fact that it’s a super easy industry to join, namely because there are no barriers to entry. It’s just a matter of your decision.
All you have to do is to create an affiliate marketing website/blog, choose a compelling niche, and finally a particular product that is relevant to your niche. Then you simply sign up for a selected CPA network, and you’re ready to go!
No Expertise Needed
You do not need to be a marketing expert to start CPA Marketing. The great thing about that business model is that you can learn along the way. Also, there are a lot of ways to run and manage CPA Networks.
Leverage any of your marketing experience gained before and try to identify what performs best and brings the most profits. Then just optimize and repeat the successful patterns to get real results.
Low Investment Costs
When you just starting out, the operating expenses of the CPA business model are almost none, compared to other industries.
Optionally, there are additional expenses related to setting up a domain, web hosting operator, and also some minor costs about designing the layout, etc. these are all the expenses you need to establish your affiliate marketing website.
Secondary Source of Income
Starting up as a CPA marketer does not require you to leave your current job. You can do it as a side hustle and see what you can squeeze out of it over the few first months.
It’s a Passive Income
The other strong benefit of becoming a CPA marketer is the general idea of getting a passive income. Yeah, that’s right!
The opportunity to make a passive income means earning money while you sleep. Would not it be great to wake up in the morning, open your laptop, your phone, or whatever you use, and just discover additional revenue in your account?
How to Start a CPA Marketing Business?
Step.1: Join a Network.
There are hundreds of CPA Networks to join. But Instead of joining Different CPA Marketing Networks, you can only Join a few Top Networks and that is enough for your career. Here are the top three CPA Networks:
Running a successful CPA Affiliate Network since 2004, MaxBounty has stood the test of time and has become one of the well-known names in the industry.
Now, MaxBounty is considered one of the most popular CPA Affiliate Networks in the world. it has thousands of satisfied affiliates that are earning a considerable amount of money doing CPA advertising.
Perform is one of the most recognized and fastest-growing CPA Affiliate Networks. It’s considered one of the oldest players in the CPA marketing industry and has earned the tag of being one of the most reputed CPA Affiliate Networks.
As an Affiliate, you can find a whole range of products and services. They have a wide range of advertisers in different categories. It has been estimated that Perform pays almost $ 100M a year to affiliates. Moreover, Perform is one of the favorite CPA Affiliate Networks for almost every ‘Super Affiliate’.
With PeerFly, you will get excellent affiliate management as far as CPA Affiliate Marketing is concerned.
PeerFly has earned the reputation of being one of the fastest-growing CPA Affiliate networks in the world. It already has more than 50k publishers spread across 165 countries around the world. As an advertiser for PeerFly, you can look forward to dedicated account managers and lots of other quality services.
Step.2: Make A Website/Landing Page.
After you have joined a network and have a CPA offer ready to go, the next step is to integrate it into your site or blog. The best place to start is with WordPress.org, as it is the easiest and cheapest way to begin CPA marketing.
To create your own website, click on the link provided and you will have a website up and running today. Once you have a blog or site, it’s time to design your very first lead capture page. Here are the five key elements you should consider when creating a killer lead capture page for accounting firms with websites:
- Headline – A great headline is essential to grab a reader’s attention. Keep it short and compelling to entice prospects to stay on your page.
- Subheadings – Use subheadings to break up the sales copy and make it easier for your readers to digest the information presented. They are a great way to introduce graphics or screenshots of your product.
- Benefits – Discuss the benefits of what you are offering to potential clients. Show them how they can benefit from your service by using words like “Discover why” or “Learn the secret to” followed by a short bullet list.
- Action Button – Use a call to action that is action-oriented and concise, such as a sentence or a button/link. Don’t forget to ask your readers what to do next.
- Opt-in Email Forms – Provide a clear and visible form for potential leads to fill out. A simple contact form requesting an email address is the most effective method. Adding a visual element to all sides of the contact form might increase your conversion rate.
By incorporating these important components, you’ll have a knockout squeeze page and be well on your way to making your accounting and tax prep a successful company both online and off.
Step.3: Drive Traffic To Your Site.
Now that you’ve found an offer and joined a network, it’s time to drive traffic to your site. There are a million ways to get traffic. But here are the Three most common traffic strategies that almost all CPA marketers use:
- Optimize your SEO: As you might expect, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is my go-to traffic strategy. It’s true that it takes time to kick in, but once you rank for your target keywords, you get traffic without needing to do ANYTHING else.
- Buy PPC Ads: PPC ads, such as Google ads and Facebook ads are another popular way to get traffic to your CPA offers. The big plus of PPC advertising is that you can start right away (You can literally start getting traffic within an hour or so). The downside is that you need to funnel money into your ads, and once you stop spending, your revenue goes to zero.
- Use Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. these are all platforms that you can use to get your offers in front of the right people. Just like with SEO, it may take time to build up a big following on social media. But a popular Instagram profile or Facebook page is an asset that can pay off for a lot of years to come.
CPA Marketing has been a game-changer since its inception, allowing people to make more money than they would through other advertising programs like AdSense. While AdSense is a great option if you have good traffic, you can still make a good income with CPA Marketing even if your traffic is not that high.
Don’t wait any longer! Sign up as an affiliate today for a market that has a huge customer base from around the world in a specific country and start earning money with CPA Marketing.
If you have any questions about CPA Marketing, feel free to ask us in the comments.
Good luck! 😉
2 thoughts on “CPA Marketing For Beginners: The Ultimate Guide”
firstly, your site is just awesome
and Its very helpful content about CPA marketing I really appreciate it.
After reading your post, I got a good idea about CPA marketing. Thank you for your post.
firstly, your site is just awesome
and Its very helpful content about CPA
marketing I really appreciate it.
After reading your all post, I got a good idea about CPA marketing.